There are many available publishing platforms that can be utilized to spread your presentation to your targeted audiences. If you are publishing your presentation digitally without being present for questions or follow-up, that needs to be considered when optimizing your presentation.
ANALOG & HUMAN PUBLISHING
Despite available digital channels, you might want – and need – to publish your presentation as documentation in some form – even though you have a prepared keynote presentation. Maybe you are the publishing platform and will write the presentation on whiteboards and/or flipcharts.
- Webinar preparation & optimization
- Slideshare optimization
- LinkedIn optimization
- Presentation video (YouTube, Vimeo)
- Presentation in the cloud (OneDrive, iTunes, DropBox, etc)
- Conversion to article/whitepaper
- Keynote handout preparation
- Printing of handouts
- Flipboard preparation
- Whiteboard presentation